We hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Today, Jeff gave our team a friendly reminder to keep their personal protective equipment in mind whenever they step into our manufacturing area.
PPE are not only expected to be worn during close encounters with welders/grinders, etc., but are also expected to be worn whenever one enters our facility. At BWS, we have posted signs throughout our building to notify our team when they are crossing the “threshold” into a manufacturing area which requires PPE.
Please see below some important tips and information
- PPE is important however wearing the proper PPE for the job is as well
- A pair of Safety glasses is the minimum requirement
- Shields are required when grinding or flying partials are present
- Welding shields are required any time a welder is being used
- Shields not only protect your eyes, they block out cancer causing UV light
Use yours today!